How to best share templates with other people from anothher company?
Hi, I would like to understand what's the best practice to "provide" a template for people outside of the own company?
I suppose it works like this:
- A creates mural
- A publishes the mural in A' workspace as a template
- A creates the share link from the share panel (like here: https://community.mural.co/discussion/518/%EF%B8%8F-%EF%B8%8F-quick-tip-when-you-share-in-community-publish-murals-as-templates)
- A copies the link and sends it to B from another company who is not a member of A's workspace
- B can click on the link and will see the template
- B can create own murals from A's template in B's workspace
As an alternative I suppose that B could become a member of A's workspace, right?!
Is this the best practices or are there other ways to do it?