💡 Feature Idea: Download a folder

Sanaf
edited March 2022 in Feature Ideas

Hi,

Folders cannot be downloaded easily. Currently there is no easy way of doing this in Mural. Instead I have to open all folders and open each board to download it by converting it to either PNG or PDF and then download it again on a local folder/drive. This is a long, manual labour.

As a project manager, I have to close every project and archive all documents. You should introduce a feature whereby I can right click on the folder and download the whole folder and its contents or at least, open the folder and select multiple boards and then download them.

Thanks.

2 votes

Open for voting · Last Updated

Would you like to see this? 👀 Up vote the idea, and share your use cases below to help us understand how you would use this idea. 💡

Comments

• manuel
    manuel ✭✭✭✭

Interesting. Would it be helpful to give people access to the boards and have something like "saved states" to which you could return e.g. the state of the mural on April 1, 2022?

Or is it strictly required to download and save those states in files to put them somewhere?

• I am currently having to do this exact thing. As a consultant, our client needs copies of every board we've used for different workshops. It would be more efficient to download all boards within a folder to a zipfile rather than having to open each board and download individually.

I also like the idea of version control / saved states, shared above.