Job Offer: IT Engineer Mural and other Collaboration Services (Poland)
We are looking for an IT Engineer Mural And Other Collaboration Services. The work is remote but the Candidate must be based in Poland.
We are looking for you if:
- You have at least completed a technical degree, preferably with an IT background and you have worked at least 5 years in IT in a corporate environment,
- You have knowledge in the field of Workplace Services and an extensive functional and technical knowledge of Mural, Teams, etc,
- You have relevant experience with SaaS services within a complex and international organization,
- You are passionate about IT Tooling and preferably have worked in the workplace services area before,
- You are inquisitive, ambitious, curious and a driven person with sharp vision of what you want to achieve.
You'll get extra points for:
- Knowledge of IT risk to identify, qualify and reduce the various risks in the services to ensure that the organization can keep a firm grip on the risks and thus prevent or limit any damage to ING
Your future duties:
- 40% - Development
- 40% -Support
- 20% - IT Risk Management
Information about the squad
Working at Workplace Services means working in a dynamic and challenging IT environment. We have high ambitions. We deliver workplace services for our 60,000 colleagues in more than 40 countries. We ensure that our colleagues can work securely with any device, wherever they are: at home, at the office or abroad. We provide laptops, (virtual) desktops, printing and remote working solutions. We also provide the infrastructure and support for these services, and facilitate collaboration and communication products. We have a passion to deliver services which are available 24*7 and meeting the high security standard of a company to facilite our company's colleagues where ever they are in the world.
Our purpose is to provide our colleagues with the best workstation experience possible.
If you are interested, please let me know or apply: https://justjoin.it/offers/manpowergroup-it-collaboration-engineer-mural
Contact details: [email protected]