Celebrate and Decorate with MURAL! Community Cookie Celebration 🍪
Hey everyone! 👋
We're celebrating MURAL Community's first birthday- hooray! 🥳 We shipped cookies to a few of our fans, and are looking forward to celebrating together.
For those who have received boxes:
Help us ring in the celebration by posting to this thread; we can’t wait to see your cookie designs and warm wishes!
I'd like to share a little help, as someone who likes to have a little fun and learn along the way!
A few instructions from the Bakery:
- Store kit at room temperature. When ready to decorate, remove cookies from the packaging.
- Gently massage royal icing bags for 1-2 minutes to mix color back together and eliminate normal separation
- Using scissors, snip off the tip of the icing bags. Always start small; you can cut more off if needed. The larger the cut, the faster and greater the icing will flow.
- Enjoy! Cookies can be consumed immediately or allow icing to air dry up to 10 hours if you plan to repackage or stack.
- For the freshest cookies, store in an air tight container for up to 1 week
On behalf of our team at MURAL, thank you for being a dedicated member of the MURAL Community, and we look forward to another year in collaboration with you! 🙌