💡Feature Idea: Can we have text box formatting feature parity with Miro, please?

CoachKidd
CoachKidd StrategistMember, MCN ✭✭
edited May 10 in Feature Ideas

I miss that I can't create bulleted text (lists) like I can in Miro. This one feature alone stops me from migrating some elaborate illustrations from Miro to Mural.

Other text formatting includes:

• Font size declaration (+/- isn't enough)
  • Text highlight
  • Copy style

Happy to chat about any of this.

Tagged:
11 votes

Open for voting · Last Updated

Would you like to see this? 👀 Up vote the idea, and share your use cases below to help us understand how you would use this idea. 💡

Comments

• austin
    austin Executive Member

not sure how I vote this up, but I was having a similar feature request in my head earlier today, specifically around bulleted lists.

• Linds
    Linds Community Manager Community Manager admin

I took the liberty of adding a vote on your idea @CoachKidd 🤗 - now we can truly gauge the interest around this!

@austin Please feel free to add your vote - and thanks for already adding your thoughts!

• leahbateman
    leahbateman Learning Development Member

It would be great to add an option for bullets in text boxes

• lorna182
    lorna182 Writer Editor Member ✭✭

Being able to see the actual font size number would be helpful

the bullets in text book would be FAB! I currently have to add them as assets and make them sit next to the sentence - frustrating!

• JessieShternshus
    JessieShternshus Trainer Coach Member, MCN

I would love this as well as a grid in the background.

• CoachKidd
    CoachKidd Strategist Member, MCN ✭✭

Bump ... Does anyone else think that these features would be a valuable investment of development effort? ... Let's make a great product even better! ... 🤓👍️

• Linds
    Linds Community Manager Community Manager admin

Yes! ✨ Everyone: please keep voting to show your support and needs!

In the meantime we will ask our PM team what they think of your idea @CoachKidd .

• nadiar
    nadiar Product Manager Product Owner MURAL Team mod

@CoachKidd Bullets on text boxes are coming really soon!

Thanks for sharing your ideas! Will send you an email to talk about them a bit further

• CoachKidd
    CoachKidd Strategist Member, MCN ✭✭

That's great new @nadiar ... As you'll see from my LinkedIn profile (https://www.linkedin.com/in/coachkidd/), I work a lot with product folks, and so I'd be happy to talk about these features... and how I use them in my work.