Font Sizing

Rather than just having the option to increase/decrease the font size, it would be great if there were font size 'numbers' so you could be sure your font was in fact the same size where required, rather than just increasing/decreasing to what you think is the same size.

8 votes

Open for voting · Last Updated

Would you like to see this? 👀 Up vote the idea, and share your use cases below to help us understand how you would use this idea. 💡

Comments

• Meghan
    Meghan ✭✭✭

Community Manager here- thanks for sharing! We hope to see additional feedback and votes on this Feature Idea. From there, we'll share with our product team and keep you updated.

• HendryS
    HendryS ✭✭
    edited September 2022

Yes, it would great to be able to size the font via "number", or have default font sizes, just like in figjam.

At the moment, if I want to make a few boxes of the same font size, I would have to decrease the size all the way down, and then increase them by counting..it's so primitive..

Because of this missing feature, I am using Figjam more now :)

• Meghan
    Meghan ✭✭✭

@beckypage - coming back here for an update:

Your post feels quite similar to this one; would you mind if I merge the two? The momentum could help, but I also don't want to remove your post from its place and garnered votes if you believe they are separate asks. Let me know!

Regardless, I see you and hear you- let's continue getting this one the eyes and ears it needs to pass to product!

• This would save so much time. I run training sessions using Mural and when I'm creating them, it takes a lot of time resizing the font at the end so that it is all the same. And then it is a primitive count the clicks as the previous poster said. Font size 'numbers' please! It's really time consuming.

I will often also copy some elements from one mural to another (or use the Content Library) and there is always a resizing exercise then. So it would also be great if I could select a default font size across all my murals