💡Feature Idea: Grid Settings & Ruler
What I want it to do: I want to change the grid settings
- Adjust the size of grid (more or less dots)
- Grid Style - Dots or lines
- Zoom style - have more grid appear when I zoom in (infinite grid)
- Half-measures - show half measures between two points
- Ruler - Shows distant in current grid size units from clicked location to dragged location along snapped grid line.
- Alternative Ruler: Shows ruler on edges with dotted lines to show where the pointer is on the ruler
Problem I want it to solve: I want to have a way to present technical drawings in mathematics and physics. Just basic stuff like creating and labelling a complex plane would greatly benefit from greater control over the grid and snapping.
Why this helps everyone: Who wouldn't want more control over snapping? It would attract technical artists and software teams that want to include more mathematical drawings.