3 new templates you need to effectively plan work πŸ–₯

[Deleted User]
edited July 2021 in Template Releases

We are bringing you a tremendous trio of planning templates today! Please welcome Work Breakdown Structure, Online Whiteboard and Annual Align Timeline. πŸ₯³ πŸŽ‰

Failure to plan, plan for failure πŸ₯³ πŸŽ‰

Comments

• AshleyB
    AshleyB Mural Alum ✭✭✭

These are great! And diverse, which is great because not all planning sessions and goals are the same but planning is happening all the time.

• I love that there's finally a timeline template, I build these types of timelines manually very often. Will save me lots of time to be able to start from a template! I'll add this to my content library πŸ˜‰

• kara
    kara Mural Alum ✭✭✭

Thank you thank you thank you for the WBS template!!! This is how I like to plan large projects and deliverables - this will also make updating stakeholders much easier by using it in conjunction with the new timeline. Any deviations to the timeline I can point right back to the WBS schedule and we'll be able collaborate and discuss changes.

-kara-

• Hey @Rosalie_Wood, I just moved companies and want to use the 'Annual Align Timeline' but it looks like the link you have here is a different template. Is it possible to get a copy of the original one? I cannot log into my old account which has a couple versions of the template. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Tony