What do you normally send clients after collaboration sessions in MURAL?

stefanviragh
stefanviragh Manager, Expert SuccessMURAL Team mod
edited May 17 in Consultant's Corner

Anyone have a good wrap up or summarization method or template?

Comments

• kelex
    kelex Consultant Member, MCN

Action points, results of conversations, summarizations and other harvesting outputs.... it's good if it's all part of the live process.

I usually make an effort and plan the process of a workshop to have everything in Mural in a state that is sendable to the clients with a PDF export immediately after we finish. Sometimes it's not that easy, but usually it works out for me.

• Jonelle
    Jonelle Sr. Content Strategist Member ✭✭

@Bernard Love the phrase "harvesting work"!

• lorna182
    lorna182 Writer Editor Member ✭✭

The creation of posters for clients is a great idea @Owen !

• lorna182
    lorna182 Writer Editor Member ✭✭

I'm having such difficulty with exporting to PDF on Mural at the minute. It's really putting a stint in doing this for clients

• Kalle
    Kalle Facilitator Member

Download all Murals as PNG and send them to attendees converting them multipage Pdf:s. Process takes time as during some of the sessions we may create well over 10 murals per day.

• catarina
    catarina Operation Member

I typically download it as a PDF to attach to an email after our workshop sessions. We also upload the PDFs to our client's Drive or Confluence pages for later reference and share the link in an accessible place. Our Murals tend to remain points of reference multiple times over the course of working with us so it's important to be easily searchable and accessible for our clients.

• Giancarlo
    Giancarlo Consultant Member, MCN

Usually I export the image and send it by email or upload it in the customer's Confluence server.

• iva
    iva Innovation Facilitator Member, MCN

I create a little video recap of the experience and create a pdf report for leaders to share.

• Beth
    Beth Community Professional admin

@RNDESIGN - Love that idea! Please submit it to Feature Ideas 👀🧠⚡

• Chris_W
    Chris_W Facilitator Member ✭✭

Most of my clients have difficulty with large format .pdf or .png files, so we just screen grab sections and paste them into a PowerPoint, which is a commonly understood format for most of our clients. If we sequence it correctly, it is narrative that directs them to the next action. 😀

• frabo
    frabo Corporate Executive Member, MCN ✭✭

We usually seek to copy all additional material (e.g. Voting results) into the Mural and export as PDF. This requires some planning as @kelex pointed out, in order to show the process. Sometimes we also make screenshots of intermediate states, for example after a brainstorm session and before sorting and aggregating content in order not to lose any idea. But I also love the ideas from @RNDESIGN and @iva. Little video is fancy and certainly getting noticed. We are also are testing direct embedding in wiki pages. This does not always work, dependent on security aspects on site, but when it does, it's great.