💡Feature Idea: Spotlight User Votes
- What I want MURAL to be able to do.
- During a voting session in MURAL I'd like users to have the ability to spotlight where their votes have been placed.
- The problem I'm trying to solve.
- On large MURAL boards it is easy to accidentally place a vote and then not have the ability to find where that vote was placed. It also may be helpful if a user forgets where they previously voted. A spotlight feature would allow a user to quickly remember where they placed their votes.
- Why this helps everyone.
- Voting can be a powerful tool in design sessions. And design boards can get large when multiple sections are developed. Votes are easily applied but that can create challenges in accidental votes. Users have to zoom in very closely and scan the entire board to try and find their misplaced vote. This was a common challenge in team design sessions.