⚡⚡ Quick Tip: Are you updating your Templates?
The evolution of templates
As we learn better ways of doing things we want to make sure those learnings are reflected in our templates. Since templates provide a way to support the adoption of methods and processes in the day to day work around the world, templates are not static and keep changing as we change. 🦕
New template updates
When to update templates
A couple of scenarios when you might want to consider updating a template:
- Improve them based on feedback from the practitioners
- Reflect new product or service updates
You can edit and update templates that have been published by you. Follow these simple steps to edit and update your templates:
- Open the template and click on the edit button in the upper right
- Apply your modifications to the template, you can edit both the canvas, the title and the template description
- Don't forget to save your edits before closing the window
How often do you update your templates? Do you update your existing templates or do you prefer to publish new ones?