Bug: Link buttons appear to click but do nothing.
Steps to reproduce:
- Add a link to a shape such as a text block, so the shape has a button to open the link.
- Make a second such shape with link button.
- Enclose those two shapes: Draw a rectangle, give it zero fill, then move and resize it to enclose the two shapes that have link buttons. Note that the enclosing rectangle is in front of the two shapes it encloses, merely by virtue of having been created after them.
- Select all three shapes and group them.
- Click the two link buttons. They appear to have been activated but do nothing.
- To work around the problem: Ungroup, Push the enclosing rectangle to the back, Regroup