💡Feature Idea: Folders should have their own permissions
Great to have folders! That allowed me to reduce the list of rooms in the left side menu (I had 100+ rooms) and to make it easier to navigate the content and find the right mural, especially because:
- room titles should be short (otherwise they are cut off)
- there is no other view to navigate rooms and this is a problem with a LOT of rooms
- I could better organize my rooms and murals
In particular, I could use Rooms to identifies clients and Folders to identifies projects & activities.
However, I have the problem that once I add a person to a room, she has visibility to ALL folders. This has two impact:
- I don't want a person to see murals of projects they are not related to.
- It could be difficult for a person to access the room and navigate the right folders up to the mural they should contribute to; sometimes they need to be guided and told which folder-path to follow.
It would be great to specify permission for each folder OR to assign restrictions to folders inside a room (as Confluence does for pages, for example)