Anniversary celebration template
The Anniversary Party template offers an enjoyable way to celebrate with a larger group (20+ people) of people in about 1-1.5 hours. The template could work for a smaller group, but the chaos of a larger group will probably make the party more fun.
When to use The Anniversary Party template?
You can use this template when a significant milestone is achieved or an anniversary of a team or company. The session is structured to create a fun experience and capture the significant histories and gratitudes within your team or company.
How does The Team Canvas work?
There are 9 key parts for the session:
- Reception: Welcome everyone, grab a drink from the party and take a seat 5 mins
- Ice-breaker (draw your party attire): Draw themselves and how they like to dress to parties 5 mins
- Musical Chair Game: The more players and chairs involved, the longer the game will take. 10 mins
- Speech: Have the team lead or a guest to speak a few words to celebrate the achievements 5 mins
- Collaborative timeline: Add milestones, high/low lights, team event photos, team member join/leave dates to the timeline 15 mins
- Find the party crashers: Identity who are not from the team on the team member photo wall 5 mins
- Photobooth: Take a group photo and start decorating using the photo booth props 5 mins
- The Kudo wall: Thank each other and capture them all in stickies. 8 mins
- Party retrospective: Gather some feedback about the party you just hosted 5 mins