Introducing the new MURAL App for Microsoft Teams
We’re excited to announce our all new integration with Microsoft Teams! 🎉 Now, you can collaborate using MURAL across all of Microsoft Teams. Collaborate in a shared visual thinking canvas using digital sticky notes, images, drawings, diagrams, and more.
How it works
- Add a mural to a live video meeting in Teams to increase inclusivity, engagement, and creativity with your team.
- Embed a mural as a tab to any chat or channel in Teams where you can collaborate visually, and simply reference or return to the mural to keep collaboration going.
- In the personal app, access and work on any mural just as you would in the web app, right within Teams.
- Pin a mural to any meeting invite to share information ahead of time or easily find the right mural for a recurring meeting.
- Stay informed with the MURAL bot and receive notifications when someone comments, mentions, or invites you to a mural.
Collaborate in a mural in real-time during a live video meeting using the 'share’ icon to share-to-stage.
Easily access all of your favorite murals to collaborate asynchronously using powerful visual thinking features.
Add a mural as a tab to any chat or channel in Teams where you can collaborate visually, centralize information, and easily revisit any murals.
How to get started
It’s easy to get started. First, your Microsoft administrator must allow the MURAL app to be downloaded and installed from the Microsoft Teams App Store and must add the app to any permission policies. Once the Microsoft administrator has enabled the app, the MURAL administrator must enable the integration in the Company Dashboard of MURAL. After the Microsoft Teams and the MURAL administrators have enabled the MURAL app, end users can install the app themselves. For detailed instructions, see our admin guide.
👉 Need more information? Check out our set up guide.
👉 The integration is free to all MURAL members and is included in all MURAL plans.